Intensive driving courses in Scunthorpe and Brigg
Pass your test in weeks, not months!
The good news...
You don't need to wait months and months to get a driving licence. If you take an intensive course of driving lessons in Scunthorpe or Brigg with us you could pass your driving test and go home with a brand new driving license in just a few days.
Even if you've never had any lessons before you could even start one of our 'crash courses' on a Monday and be driving your own car, on your own, on Friday!
If you've just failed a driving test and want to give your skills a polish before your next test, one of our short intensive courses is probably just what you need. Driving test rescue courses.
Intensive driving courses - an overview
All of our intensive courses include your driving test and we'll book it for you.
🚘 First, you'll have an initial assessment. It costs £45. At the end of your assessment we'll work out how long a course you will need. The assessment also gives you a chance to drive the car you'll be learning in and meet your instructor.
Providing you have passed your theory test (as you probably know, you can't book a driving test until you pass your theory test) we can now book your driving test for you.
Next, we'll arrange the start date of your intensive course. Normally it's a week or two before your driving test.
🚘 Remember, we find early test dates! No waiting for months and months. Our fast track test booking system checks for test availability every five minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's really efficient and we can usually find early driving test dates where others can't. But if we can't find a test to coincide with the end of your course we'll book one for as soon we can and then try to bring it closer.
By the way, if you haven't passed your theory test yet we we'll sign you up for a free account with Theory Test Pro and give you all the help you need to pass it first time. Then we can get you on the road!
How many hours will I need?
Not everyone needs the same amount of lessons to pass their test so we create an intensive driving course just for you based on an initial assessment.
How are intensive courses structured?
Intensive driving courses can be structured in many different ways. Our Gold Course could be spread over six days, e.g.:
- Day 1-5: 9am to 3pm (with as many breaks as you need);
- Day 6: take your driving test.
The Silver course (20 hours) could be spread over four days with your test on the fifth day.
Or you could have one full day of lessons a week or have 2x2 hour lessons a week - there are lots of options. You choose the one that suits you best.
If you want a no obligation chat about your options, please call Steve Watson on 07840055462 or send us an email.
Prices - intensive driving courses
Our prices are fully inclusive. No hidden extras. The price you pay includes all your lessons, the cost of the driving test itself (£62) and the cost of hiring the car on the day of your test.
* Gold courses (40 hours) - ideal for confident beginners or for people who have had a few lessons, possibly some time ago.
* Gold+ courses (46 hours) - designed for beginners who may be a bit anxious or need (or would prefer) a bit of extra time to practice their driving skills.
* Silver courses (20 hours) are for people who have reached a reasonable standard of driving. You've probably had some driving lessons recently and you're reasonably competent at reversing, negotiating roundabouts etc. Or maybe you've failed a driving test in the not too distant past.
* Bronze courses (10 hours instruction and 2 hours on the day of your test) are for you if you're competent at all the reversing manoeuvers and are reasonably confident on fast roads and in town centres. You probably just need to polish up one or two things. Or perhaps you have just failed a driving test.
These are just examples. We'll agree on the length of course that you need following your initial assessment and we'll work out a price, tailor made just for you.