Intensive driving courses in Scunthorpe and Brigg
Great value courses that include a driving test!
The good news...
You don't need to wait months and months to get a driving licence. If you take an intensive course of driving lessons in Scunthorpe or Brigg with us you could pass your driving test and go home with a brand new driving licenses in just a few days.
You could even start one of our 'crash courses' on a Monday and be driving your own car, on your own, on Friday!
Intensive driving courses - an overview
All of our intensive courses include your driving test and we'll book it for you.
🚘 First steps - after an initial asessment to determine how long a course you need, (and to give you a chance to drive the car and meet your instructor), we will book your practical driving test and arrange your intensive course to start a week or two before the test.
🚘 We find early test dates - no waiting for months and months. Our fast track test booking system (much quicker than booking your own test via the DVSA) checks for test availability every five minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We haven't failed to find one to co-incide with the end of an intensive course yet but if we do, we'll book one as close to the end of your course as possible.
🚘 Any drawbacks? Intensive driving courses are fun and you will learn to drive in a short time. But you won't experience the varied weather conditions that someone who takes a year or more to learn to drive experiences. That said, the benefits of an intensive course far outweigh this slight drawback.
🚘 Intensive driving courses and the theory test - as you probably know, you can't book a driving test until you pass your theory test. If you have passed your theory test before you book your intensive with us we can almost always book your driving test for the end of your course.
You can take an intensive with us before you pass your theory test but your driving test won't be at the end of the course. We can't book it for you until you pass your theory. But we'll help you pass your theory test and we'll find you an early driving test date as soon as you've passed it.
How many hours will I need?
Not everyone needs the same amount of lessons to pass their test so we create an intensive driving course just for you based on an initial assessment that costs £19 - which is refunded if you take any of our intensive courses.
How are intensive courses structured?
Intensive driving courses can be structured in many different ways. The 'classic' course would be spread over one or two weeks, e.g.:
- Day 1-5: 9am to 3pm (with as many breaks as you need);
- Day 6: take your driving test.
Or you could have one full day of lessons a week or have 2x2 hour lessons a week - there are lots of options. You choose the one that suits you best.
If you want a no obligation chat about your options, please call Steve Watson on 07840055462 or send us an email.
Prices - intensive driving courses
Our prices are fully inclusive. No hidden extras. The price you pay includes all your lessons, the cost of the driving test itself (£62) and the cost of hiring the car on the day of your test. We'll even book your driving test for you.
* Gold courses last for 40 hours and are ideal for beginners or for people who have only had a few lessons, possibly some time ago. Cost: £1222.
* Silver courses (20 hours) are for people who have reached a reasonable standard of driving. You've probably had some driving lessons recently and you're reasonably competent at reversing, negotiating roundabouts etc. Or maybe you've failed a driving test in the not too distant past. Cost: £642.
* Bronze courses are for you if you're driving at a good standard. You're competent at all the reversing manoeuvers, can use a sat nav and are reasonably confident in busy places and town centres. You just need to brush up on a few things. Or perhaps you have just failed a driving test. Cost: £410.