Driving lessons for beginners
Enjoy your driving lessons with a patient, friendly instructor!
Looking for professional, great value driving lessons for beginners in the Scunthorpe, Kirton Lindsey or Brigg area?
I'll also help you pass your theory test and if you're feeling a bit nervous - about your driving lessons or your driving test - I can help with that, too. You will be offered free access to our unique Total Confidence course - a set of videos that explain easy to use techniques that will eliminate any anxiety you may be feeling.
How much will my driving lessons cost?
We'll get you off to a flying start with our 'driving lessons for beginners' special offer: your first two hour driving lesson for just £29. After that, it depends on how long you want your lessons to be.
To give you an idea, most people pay £43 for a ninety minute driving lesson. All our prices are here.
Will I pass first time?
We can't guarantee that you'll pass first time but most of our customers only take a driving test once!
We'll help you acquire and develop all the skills you need to pass your test (hopefully, first time) but most importantly you'll be a safe, confident driver who is happy to drive anywhere, anytime.
You’re one in a million!
Would just like to say a big thank you from the bottom of my heart! Steve, you are one in a million. Patient and relaxed with the ability to calm even the most nervous of drivers. I passed first time, thanks to you!!
I will miss my lessons!
I couldn’t recommend anyone more! Steve makes you feel at ease in stressful situations and builds confidence. He won’t end a lesson on a bad note and makes sure you understand every aspect of driving. I will miss his lessons x
What will I do on my first lesson?
That's up to you.
Most people like to spend their first, two hour driving lesson, in a quiet residential street learning the basics - what the controls do and how to move off and stop.
But we're going to be guided by you. Not just on your first lesson but on every lesson. If you would prefer to start to learn to drive somewhere else, that's fine with us. On subsequent lessons we'll agree the subject in advance - we won't just tell you what you're going to do! How we teach people to drive.
What car will I be driving?
Our promises to you
- We're reliable. We'll pick you up on time, your driving lessons won't finish early and we'll do our best to fit your lessons in around your other commitments.
- During your driving lessons you’ll be in a safe environment and you’ll never feel out of your depth.
- Every driving lesson will focus on your strengths and we’ll work hard to build your confidence.
- You'll feel calm, in control and you'll enjoy being behind the wheel.
- We’ll pick up and drop off anywhere in the Brigg and Scunthorpe area and we can find (and book) an early driving test date for you.
- We’re going to make sure you pass your theory test and get your driving licence (and enjoy the freedom that goes with it) as quickly and with as little fuss as possible.
We now offer motorway tuition to our clients before they take their driving test - at no extra cost.
Free copy of the Highway Code!
If you've already had some driving lessons, if you want to change your current driving instructor, want to learn a new skill or just find out how close you are to test standard, please consider taking one of our popular driving assessments.