40% of learner drivers can’t answer these questions when they take their theory test:
- You are involved in a collision. What documents may the police ask you to produce?
- Name three situations where you may overtake another vehicle on the left?
- When can you drive or park in a cycle lane marked by a solid white line?
- How can you identify areas reserved for trams
- You have broken down on a motorway. When you use the emergency telephone what information will you be asked?
- Where would you find reflective amber studs on a motorway?
- You are in a collision with another moving vehicle. Someone is injured and your vehicle is damaged. What four things should you find out?
- If your car has unbalanced wheels, what can this cause?
2 out of 5 learners don’t know these road signs!